Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tree of Life

Have you ever seen the connection between Christ's Cross and the Tree of Life? We invite you to visit the photo linked below, read the scriptures below, and consider it all from an African perspective. May your heart soar in worship of Christ today. He is mighty to save!

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/interactive.aspx?type=ss&launch=27704649,27599701&pg=10

Genesis 2:9
...the Tree of Life was in the midst of the garden...

Revelation 22:2
...also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were from the healing of the nations.

John 12:32
"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Psalm 46:10
"Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"

Revelation 5:9
"...for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation..."

No comments: